Documentation to be included in a national shipment
For all national shipments you must attach the Transport Document.
There are several types of Shipping Documents such as Waybills, Transport Waybills or Global Shipping Documents. The invoice (except for the simplified invoice) can also be used as a transport document.
The transport documents must mandatorily have the following elements:
- Name, firm or company name of the sender of the goods;
- Domicile or head office of the sender of the goods;
- Fiscal identification number of the sender of the goods;
- Name, business or company name of the person acquiring the goods;
- Corporate name of the person acquiring the goods;
- Address of the person acquiring the goods;
- Taxpayer’s VAT number of the receiver (when he is subject to VAT);
- Commercial description of the goods (with indication of the quantities)
- Place of loading and unloading
- Date and hour of the beginning of the transport.
- The transport documents issued in paper must still contain identification elements of the printer (company name, headquarters and tax identification number) and numbering.